12 Sep 2019
If you got messages from Ableton (Ableton not compatible..) those messages are messages from Apple (MacOS). Those messages concern the next operating system update from Apple. And that means that Ableton is not (yet) 100% 64bit capable for the next Apple operating system update (MacOs 10.15 Catalina). The current Ableton Live 10 beta can do that, but(!), We can't recommend updating to 10.15 Catalina! In 10.15 Catalina, only 64bit compatible apps/Vsts/Plug-Ins etc. will work.
Update only if you know exactly what you're doing.
There will be a lot of software that just won't work anymore.
14 Sep 2019 - Additional information on https://cdm.link/
08 Aug 2019
Zwobot v1.8 update
Zwobot 1.8 (Performance Update)
* Zwobot - new: Significantly faster loading of folders.
* Zwobot - new: Skip forward on Beat, and movie restart button.
* Zwobot - new: Beat-bang is now more precise.
* Zwobot - Overall Performance improvements.
* Remote - new: Beat-bang via the remote module.
* Rack - new: Significantly faster loading of folders.
* Alpha - new: Significantly faster loading of folders.
* VHS - new/fixed: Code Redesign. No more crashing & looks a lot more natural now.
* REC - new: Improvement of video quality.
* Looper - new: FPS playback adjustment is no longer necessary. Better Performance.
* FLOW - new: Adjust density and speed.
* TWST - new: Performance improvements.
* ROTARY - new: Additional layer adjustment and Vignette modus.
* PETRA - new: Performance improvements. Not much, but it helps.
* ALL FX - new: All module graphics are now in HiResolution. (Max 8+)
* New FX: Crunch - Simple and fast crashed mirror FX.
* New FX: Mosh - Realtime datamosh/pixelglitch.
* From Zwobot version 1.8, we will stop the support for Max7! Zwobot is probably still running good in Max7 but we decided to focus on Max8 only.
* All Ableton 9/Max7 users, please upgrade to Max8. Max8 is fully compatible to Ableton 9 and there is no reason to stay on Max7.
© Zwobot 2019 - email@example.com